Monday, October 3, 2011

New Beginnings

Namaste' Beloveds,
I'm creating my second blog space here. If you would like to visit my original blog please go to www.blog.sherrytuegel.com and also visit my website at www.love-transforms.com to find out more about me and my work. There will likely be duplications in the future.

I am facing a huge transition in my life...or so I am projecting at this moment. I've been overwhelmed by the possibility of such a vast change. Yesterday I decided to put on my big girl panties and get over the angst. It's working somewhat. I still tend to fall into my ever present fear and negativity dropping all the good practices I'm so happy to teaching others.

This animal inside me is so set to run or attack in fear whatever shadows surround me. This side of me can do a very good job of turning the shadows into reality, transforming the belief of dark times into very real misery. Maybe I'm blaming the animal when the human social being is the one to fault. Whatever the source, I want to stop my reactiveness and stay more aware of my opportunities in each moment. I want to live in a state of Blissful Being accepting the inevitable changes and contrasts of life. That said, I continue to be both excited and fearful about what lies ahead. As always I am a work in progress! I hope my reflections and stories here will be worthwhile reads for you. Thank you for viewing the blog.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment